Investing in PRTS means supporting a seminary that is biblical, experiential, and practical. We are encouraged by the Lord having blessed our endeavors; if not for the generous gifts made to the seminary, much of what happens here on a daily basis would have to be reduced in scale. With rising costs, the seminary faces new challenges with each new academic year. Please consider partnering with PRTS to meet the needs these challenges bring.
Make an Online Donation Now
Become a Monthly Partner
Become a monthly partner and allow PRTS to initiate a charge to your checking account, savings account, or credit card. Electronic monthly giving provides the necessary funds needed to manage daily operations. If you would like to become a PRTS monthly partner, please click here to download the Monthly Donations Form. Upon mailing the form to the seminary, please remember to include a voided check or deposit slip if you plan for the funds to be taken from a checking or savings account.
Designating your investment in PRTS:
- Our General Fund: Investments to our general fund provide the necessary resources to cover our regular operating expenses.
- The PRTS Scholarship Fund: Allocations to the scholarship fund provide financial aid packages to students who are unable to finance their seminary training on their own.
- The PRTS Foundation: The purpose of the PRTS Foundation is to provide a continual source of funds for the general operating and scholarship budgets. The PRTS Foundation is managed by the Barnabas Foundation. For more information on the Barnabas Foundation and their mission in fund management, click here.
- Puritan Research Center: Support for the Puritan Research Center allow for new acquisitions of original and secondary source materials for world class research.
- Chair Endowment: Funding a chair at PRTS establishes a teaching post, allowing the seminary to grow course offerings and propagate the experiential Christian heritage of the Reformed and Puritan traditions.
What are some of the ways in which a person can give?
Probably the simplest way to make a gift to PRTS is to write a check or make an online contribution. There are, however, other meaningful ways to contribute which may be advantageous. These may include:
- Cash gifts;
- Appreciated securities and/or other property;
- Planned gifts; e.g. charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, gifts of life insurance, etc.
For questions relating to charitable gifts, please contact Chris Hanna, Director of Development and Marketing, at (616) 977.0599 ext. 138 or email Chris here.