PRTS is committed to providing affordable, solid seminary training to its students for the good of the universal church. Tuition costs are as follows:
All ThM, MDiv, and MAR courses: $190 per credit hour ($225 per credit hour beginning fall 2013)
Audited MDiv and MAR courses: $60 per credit hour
Audited ThM courses: $100 per course
Online Greek/Hebrew: $190 per credit hour ($225 per credit hour beginning fall 2013)
Students are invoiced for tuition costs upon registration of classes; there are 4 payment due dates, as follows:
- For the fall semester, tuition is due September 30
- For the winter interim, tuition is due January 30
- For the spring semester, tuition is due February 28
- For the summer interim, tuition is due August 30
If payment is not received prior to the beginning of the following semester, or if an approved payment plan is not in place, the student may be prohibited from enrolling in further courses.
How to Pay Your Tuition
Students have several options for paying their tuition:
- Mail a personal check for the tuition amount to:
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, 2965 Leonard NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49525 (be sure to put “Tuition” on the memo line)
- Call Ann Dykema at 616-977-0599 (x135) with your credit card number
- Make an online payment below. Enter the payment amount you wish to make in the field below and click “Pay Tuition Now.” You will then be prompted to enter your major credit card information.
Online Tuition Payment
Tuition Refund Policy
For all students, the refund policy for a dropped course is as follows:
- Within two weeks, an 80% refund is granted
- Within four weeks, 60%
- Within six weeks, 50%
- After six weeks, 0%.
Notification of a dropped course should be provided by submitting a written statement to this effect (email is fine) to the registrar. The appropriate refund will be promptly applied or sent to the student.