Non-matriculating students (i.e, online language students, certificate students, and those desiring to take one or more classes outside of a degree program) need only complete a very short application.
Degree-seeking students (MDiv, MAR, and ThM applicants) will have a lengthier application to complete.
After clicking “Submit”:
- check your email for an invitation link from Populi (you should see this within one to three days)
- follow the instructions to login to Populi – (make careful note of your username and password)
- click on the alert “Continue my application” on the Populi homepage
- Submit components as you complete them. Once correctly submitted and approved by the Admissions Office, a green check mark will appear.
- Be sure to remember your username and password so you can return to finish your application if necessary!
- Your application is considered complete when ALL components have been submitted; only then will your application be considered.
Contact the Admissions Office with any questions you might have along the way.